Connecting Vendor Stripe Accounts
This page explains how to onboard/connect your vendor Stripe accounts to your Stripe Connect Platform.
There is currently no way to onboard Vendor Stripe accounts within the plugin interface. Until we build a method for Vendors to login and manage their Stripe connection, the best way to handle this is by sending your vendors a link from the Stripe Dashboard.
- 1.Login to Stripe and click Connect at the top menu.
- 2.Click + Create on the right side.
Stripe Dashboard "Connect" Admin Area
- 3.Select Standard account type and the country where your vendor is registered/located.
Creating a Stripe Connected Account
- 4.Click Continue and copy the provided link to send to your Vendor.
One-time Use Onboarding Link for Connect Accounts
- 5.The Vendor must fully complete registration of their Stripe account in order to receive split payments. Once that is complete, you will see the green Completed icon next to their Connected account details.
Stripe Connected Account Fully Registered